Monday, June 18, 2012

It's because Father's Day is good. Always.

Dear Patrick,
Happy Father's Day yesterday. I like Father's Day. It's one day in particular that I get to remember how much better my dad is than yours.  I really hit gold when it comes to parents.  I think this particular Father's Day was one of the best because I know my dad knows just how much I love him and how much I miss him and it didn't require a tie.

Another reason this was an extra great Father's Day is this:


New father Phil with the most adorable baby girl, Remy. 

I can't tell you how excited I am about this baby.  I can't tell you how much I need to hold this baby.  My little soul just aches to be in Minneapolis right now to meet her. She doesn't even know how well we're going to get along.

Please bless I make it there soon.

Love,
Adrienne

3 comments:

bobandhaley said...

Thank you for posting a picture of Remy Adrienne! She is so sweet. Congratulations new auntie (again).

Stephen and Jayme said...

New human babies are the sweetest things in the whole world. I bless you make it there before school starts.

ConnieStance said...

Phil and Remy make a great father daughter duo. But I bet the Adrienne and Remy combo will give some stiff competition. I'll rush you to Minneapolis, you can drop me in Kentucky on the way.